Thanks Aparajita,

Yes, this is why I’m trying to get their 4D System to point where it will run
on a version of 4D that is happy on Win10. The only reason I mentioned Win7 is
if the consensus were to be that moving from 4D v12 directly to 4D v15 is too
big a step, I would move it through v14 on my Win7 development environment. So
far, nobody has indicated that the jump from v12 to v15 would be a major issue.
So, I’m planing to go v12 —> v15 —> v17.

Regards,

Ken