On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:59 PM Jörg Knebel via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> $FoDoPath:=Get 4D folder(Current resources folder)
> $FoDoPath:=Convert path system to POSIX($FoDoPath)
>
> $cmd:=$FoDoPath+"./imagesnap -w 2.0 "

Jörg,

what seems suspicious to me is the "./" in above.

"./" is used as a "current folder" path, so IMHO it should not be used
when you construct a full path. You should execute
"/DATA/4Dƒ/TTTCorev18/TTTCorev18.4dbase/Resources/imagesnap -w 2.0"

BTW, you should enclose path in parenthesis, in case your path contains spaces.

Second thing, what I found sometimes useful, especially when I need
several command to execute, is write commands in separate .sh file and
then execute the commands with LEP command "sh pathToFle.sh".

Regards,

--

Peter Bozek
New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com