It is again Tuesday so the space should be open this evening for
anyone who wants to come along and visit, chat, work on projects or
whatever.

Doorbot is currently not responding to ping from the internet (I think
the internet connection to the space is down) so the normal door
opening mechanism won't work. I can SSH to doorbot from the space wifi
and open the door that way. I'm going to head in shortly and do that
so as long as the problem is the internet connection and not doorbot
the space should be open by about 17:00 - if doorbot doesn't respond
on the local network then we'll need someone with an actual physical
key to get in.

I wouldn't want to put money on the space having a working internet
connection this evening...

If anyone has plans for what they're going to get up to let us know on
-discuss.

If debugging infrastructure doesn't completely distract me I'm going
to be playing at getting some LEDs network controlled.

   Robert
Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Procrastinators: leaders of tomorrow.

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.