It is again a Tuesday, so one and all are invited to come to the space
this evening to chat, consume beverages of their choice and maybe even
tinker with some project or other.

Space should be open from 19:00, usually a bit earlier.

If you'll be along let us know what you're planning over on -discuss.

I should be in, but no idea what (if anything) I'll actually be doing
yet...

        Robert
Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire
and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.