From: 6lo [mailto:6lo-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of samita Chakrabarti
Sent: mercredi 21 septembre 2016 19:48
To: 'lo' <6lo@ietf.org>
Subject: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

Hello All:

We have discussed 6lo-blemesh at the IETF 96 6lo meeting and there were
interests in the WG to work on this draft.
The draft authors also have been requested to check with BTSIG and BTSIG has
been consulted.

We would like to proceed with the WG adoption call for this document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh/

Please provide your opinion on the mailing list with  'Yes/No' and a short note.

The adoption call ends on October 7, 2016.

Thanks,
Gabriel & Samita
6lo-chairs