Date: 21 février 2018 à 10:20:03 UTC+1
Destinataire: Pascal Thubert <pthub...@cisco.com<mailto:pthub...@cisco.com>>
Objet: New Version Notification for draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pascal Thubert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves
Revision:    02
Title:        Routing for RPL Leaves
Document date:    2018-02-21
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        12
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-02

Abstract:
  This specification updates RFC 6550 and RFC 6775 unicast routing
  service in a RPL domain to 6LoWPAN ND nodes that do not participate
  to the routing protocol.

until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org<http://tools.ietf.org>.

The IETF Secretariat