On /n/sources/contrib/lucio/go there is a fresh version of my efforts.
It is a bit ahead of my submissions to the Go Authors and could
benefit from inspection from the Plan 9 perspective.  Also, this
inevitably means that there will be changes required by the code
reviewers.

At this point, it ought to be possible to build the assemblers, C and
Go compilers and linkers for all three architectures (386, amd64 and
arm) for local use on a Plan 9/386 platform.  The only build option I
have tested is the default in src/cmd/mkfile:

        % 9fs sources
        % disk/mkfs -a -s /n/sources/contrib/lucio/go
/n/sources/contrib/lucio/go/devproto | disk/mkext -v -d /go
        % cd /go/src/cmd
        % mk

Actual installation should be left until the above succeeds.  Where I
am, multiple downloads are expensive and time consuming, so I can't
test this repetitively, please let me know if the above procedure
needs adjusting:

        % mk install

This ought to copy the 8a, 8c, 8g and 8l executables (not in that
sequence) to /go/386/bin.

I have arranged for the amd64 and arm versions to work as well.
Change to the appropriate directories and the mkfile will provide the
necessary instructions, including installing to /go/386/bin.

Nothing above is properly tested.  Until I get the runtime properly
constructed, I'm not sure how best to go about testing, so any
contribution or suggestions here is welcome.

++L