> Feel free to ask for any additional explanations.

Thank you very much, Lucio for your nice answer to my question.
Now I think I got it right.

Plan9front's porting is just one shot.   However, it's very nice one shot,
because I can do, say, 'godoc image' on my Plan 9 system.
All the neccessary commands can be compiled on my Plan 9 system, etc.

I hope you could get good success on your trail soon, Lucio.
Until your effort' success, I'll use plan9front version of go port.

Kenji

PS. I'll retire at next March, I'll have some duty still.  However, it may be
smaller.   Then, I may be able to use my time after next April.
Now, I'm a geologist here.☺