> Below I've copied headers from your email.

I have two Internet access providers, I'd like to compare paths
through each.  Mind you, the right idea is to bounce all my mail
through my Cape Town server, it is a hosted physical device that I
trust (mostly) to have unshaped access to the Internet.

But to put this matter to rest, could you, Bakul, arrange a bounce
address somewhere analogous to 9fans@9fans.net that I could target
with a handful of test messages?  Mail would come from
lu...@proxima.alt.za, the target mail address might preferably be
lucio.d...@gmail.com.

I'd really appreciate that, but don't feel this is urgent or even
important.

Lucio.

This email has been scanned by the MxScan Email Security System.