I think it is uninteresting: one can always install plan9port in a
meager installation of openbsd, freebsd or linux.

More interesting is to have the original plan9 and perhaps a virtual
machine on it to run one of the above OS and their software.

Unfortunately I am having problems installing plan9. It seems to be
very selective on the hardware.

Rodrigo