On 8-Oct-05, at 5:46 AM, erik quanstrom wrote:
can this work with a 3-button mouse, too?

I'd like it to, but I was unable to find an interaction that didn't break the current behaviour: the obvious thing is to manipulate the window button. The second most obvious thing is to add TagExpand and TagReduce keywords, but that's a nasty cop-out - they are slow and awkward to use, which isn't bad for expanding, but is awful (I tried it) for making the tag smaller and reclaiming space. Pretty much every gesture of 3 buttons is already used up.

Any suggestions?

it's hard to type "| awkscript <script>" in acme for this
reason. it gets difficult to read even for a 3-line BEGIN/
for-each-line/END script.
For this I'm on uriel's side: I drop my scripts into the guide file and chord it to Send or to '|' in the appropriate window.


alternatively, what if any line after the first scrolls and is executed
on \n, like sam.

Now that I won't implement - I think Rob would shoot me!

Paul

Reply via email to