I agree with Peter. It is completely useless to waste time on old hardware.
There are many groups that try that without success, as each hardware was done
with physical limitations.

What i consider, is to contact Ettus people and ask them to prepare a new
device with more Mhz of bandwith. (maybe we could join interested people here
to setup an initial multi-group list order).

In order to monitor more data channel simultaneosly, and prepare the next step
which is the 3g (kasumi), which is not so difficult as the algorythm could be
decoded very fast with last Asiacrypt paper.

Javier