From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Rishi Kewalramani
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 6:47 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Is it worth switching to Mac from Windows as a visually impaired
user?

Hi all,
My computer and jaws version is too old and needs to be replaced. I've been a
windows with jaws user up till now.
I was wondering is it worth switching over to the  Mac n tosh OS with voice
over.
Is anybody using the Mac book or iMac on this list?
Could you please share your experience from the accessibility  point of view.
Is it worth making the switch taking into consideration the stability of Mac
computers and that the screen reader comes right out of the box unlike Jaws
that has to be purchased separately?

Please help me to make an informed decision,
Appreciate all your valuable inputs,
Many thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Rishi.