Hi there!

I just explain you how to use cheques using LTI or RTI.  Many people
know this method!  You need to fill all the details in the cheque
except your signature or thumb impression, then you need to go to your
home branch and put your thumb impression in the presence of the
manager and he/she will verify with his/her signature and the employee
number that the thumb impression was put in his/her presence and then
you can give that cheque anywhere you wish.  This is the method by
which a cheque is issued!  Now I come to the unofficial method, if the
manager trusts you or you have a good relations with manager or you
can convince the manager, then the manager can verify more than one
cheque without filling any details on the cheque and later on you can
issue the cheque to anyone without visiting the branch for a
particular cheque.  Because what you need to issue the cheque with
thumb impression is the verification

If you need more light on the subject, feel free to call me.

 from the manager on the cheques.

On 3/15/17, Amiyo Biswas <am...@bpa.org.in> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was going through the RBI guidelines of 2012. It mentions third party
> cheque, not clearly anything about cheque facility for customers using LTI.
> Bearer cheques are also called third party cheques. Would someone make it
> clear how an LTI user will use a cheque facility? I have to explain to a
> bank soon.
>
> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: 9433464329

REGARDS

SACHIT KUMAR SAHRAWAT

OFFICE--:
PHONE : +911123903420
EMAIL : sac...@sspl.drdo.in

PERSONAL--:
PHONE : +919868849358 AND +919968849358
E-MAIL : sirsac...@gmail.com
FACEBOOK : HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SACHITSAHRAWAT

DELHI
INDIA