Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] About Cheque facility to Customers Using LTI.

I think the only way to resolve this issue is like in the Airlines at the
time of ticket booking they mention that the traveller is blind and needs
assistance. Likewise at the time of account opening, the bank must note
down that the customer is blind. Then if there is a variation in signature,
the client can be called up for verification. -----Original Message-----