In one of his interview, the paytm CEO says that he manage his twitter himself.
So write smartly, maybe he’ll notice?
If it doesn’t works, the legal action is the only way out.
Also, all the IOS users, start writing your reviews on app store so
that you can built a pressure because you can’t go to the legal way
either unless you've not made sufficient evidences.

On 9/21/18, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
> I have just tweeted. You can add to the twitter noise.

Managing Director|Chandra Crockery House (cch)|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com
workphone: +918740022212
website: www.chandrabazaar.com
lets get social!