We have already stated, that the government must be criticised where
it is going wrong, but it should also be praised for what it does
right.
Anyone who knows how to read between the lines will easily understand
NPRD's real intention.
Sandesh Sir has already pointed out the glorious history of NPRD,
which is all available in public domain.
So, while we must continue our struggle to make the government listen
and agree to our demands, but we mustn't let some organizations
highjack disability for their vested interests.
We shall oppose any such move tooth and nail.