I have never said that, bill says disabled children are not officially
recorded.

But why they are excluding disabled children from 2 children policy?

Their mindset clearly shows towards disabled children.

If a child borns with disability, he or she will also be included as a
child.

If government includes disabled children,
Then we will be able to control population very effectively.