(Really I was not interested in this useless arguements)
useless arguements?
if this is thinkinng of our member, no need to
discuss further.
idea of this bill is population control,
with above attitude , best way to control population, is kill all disabled of UP, wiche most be at list 10 % of UP populations.

11:40