Friends, As I said in subject I have some doubt about UDID card of
Government of India, (1). what is the use of this UDID card, (2).
Presently is this Mandatory for Railway and Bus concession ticket,
(3). is this UDID website swawalamban.gov.in is fully accessable, (4).
what will happen if we do not have UDID card, because here in Delhi I
spoke to many disabled persons of all catagory nearly 90% of them do
not know about this UDID card, I had applied in January 2021 with help
of my assistant in my Office but till date no response by any
Department about development of my UDID card, I had Heard that
Karnataka government has made compulsory in all disabled fecilities
and programmes but here in Capital many do not know what is UDID.  So
please reply to my questions on UDID card.

--

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 7011740648  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.