Since I use Gmail both on Web and my account linked to Outlook-that is
where the problem lies, Resume.
Google is labelling these as less secure apps, and hence I will not be able
to use my gmail account on Outlook. That is the context. Apologies if I
have not been clear enough.
I have been thoroughly confused by this entire thing myself, and thought I
should find out details if I need to upgrade. I find using web mail okay
for one account, but are use at least four Gmail accounts simultaneously-at
some point or the other in the day.