I echo these thoughts.

Further the government is well empowered to deliver welfare benefits by prescribing UDID. It helps us in collection of data, delivery of services to the most affected areas, and so on.

If there are bottlenecks then we must address it for sure, but only looking at negatives in everything without having a fair balance of positives is not a healthy approach.

Sent from my iPhone