On Monday the status showed processing for printing. On login, I could download the card.

The process certainly is made simple now.

Harish

On 21/03/2023 07:28, Pranav Lal wrote:

I have tried applying for the udit card and that is the first obstacle. I filled the form but was unable to move to the next step and did not get any error message telling me what was wrong.

Pranav

*From:* accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> *On Behalf Of *Muralidharan Vishwanath
*Sent:* Monday, March 20, 2023 10:11 AM
*To:* accessindia@accessindia.org.in
*Subject:* Re: [AI] Issues with UDID

Thanks for the feedback

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 11:29 PM Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I strongly support the step to make UDID mandatory, as it will help in
    removing the unwanted beneficiaries out of the system, like how the
    linking of DBT with aadhaar helped in removing lakhs of fraudulent
    beneficiaries.
    It may also curb to an extent the problem of low vision people
    pretending to be totally blind.
    That said, we must also hold a dialogue with the department of persons
    with disabilities and suggest them measures to expedite the process of
    making UDID easily available and accessible to all.
    One way could be to rope in the NGO's working at the ground level
    especially in the rural areas for organising camps for mass
    enrollment.
    Another way could be to advertise about UDID far and wide on various
    channels of mass communication such as radio stations, TV channels,
    newspapers etc like how other schemes are publicised.
    Also, various schools/centres catering to the educational needs of the
    disabled can be requested to collate the data and help the
    students/trainees to apply.
    Similarly, the local bodies such as the panchayats and municipalities
    can also be made co-partners.
    Making UDID mandatory becomes necessary as without the need,
    nobody cares.

    On 3/19/23, Pinkesh Tailor <pinkesh.tai...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On 3/19/23, Pinkesh Tailor <pinkesh.tai...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Currently instead of making mandatory, we must insist the
    government
    >> to first link all the benefits offered to PWD's with udid. Once
    this
    >> is done, most of the pwd's would also then make their way to
    avail the
    >> udid card. Secondly in respect to the issue of the difficulty in
    >> getting udid card or adhaar card etc is concern, the government
    need
    >> to facilitate this by empowering the organization who are
    working for
    >> the development of pwd. Once this is taken care, udid would
    >> automatically be a mandatory element.
    >>
    >> On 3/19/23, Muralidharan Vishwanath <murali.alat...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    >>> This has nothing to do with sim cards

    <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

    Aadhar software

    Aadhaar for the
    Aadhaar so

    I feel

    Earth, walk

    UDID.

    The issues

    Google
    <mailto:accessindia%2bunsubscr...@accessindia.org.in>.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAL7vCQ1hkZ-X4yFEN1NOf6mo8WAxKHc3oJoMD9K2L4_UHZ9z1w%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAL7vCQ1hkZ-X4yFEN1NOf6mo8WAxKHc3oJoMD9K2L4_UHZ9z1w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/52247B4C8F54434E8D59C73001A9C59C%40GauraRecordsPC

<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/52247B4C8F54434E8D59C73001A9C59C%40GauraRecordsPC?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/001c01d95974%24c766c5e0%240201a8c0%40DESKTOPEQFB675

<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/001c01d95974%24c766c5e0%240201a8c0%40DESKTOPEQFB675?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/005801d95a64%24dfe5f780%249fb1e680%24%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/005801d95a64%24dfe5f780%249fb1e680%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAL7vCQ0JZad1%3DJNK8Ct%2BAMXq8xJb8UKesFeXeOaiB96GKDMztA%40mail.gmail.com.

    > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
    thinking of the
    > person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
    veracity;

    > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
    the mails

    > ---
    Google Groups
    > "AccessIndia" group.
    it, send an
    > email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in
    <mailto:accessindia%2bunsubscr...@accessindia.org.in>.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPyTDjrxUuU749DTSLFzbLL7hj4U62CkCDuvHtpFFvbCo7WLBw%40mail.gmail.com.

-- Avichal Bhatnagar
    Assistant professor at
    Department of English, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
    University of Delhi

    Doctoral research scholar at
    Department of humanities
    Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi college of engineering)

-- Disclaimer:
    1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
    thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
    itself to its veracity;

    2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
    the mails sent through this mailing list..

    Groups "AccessIndia" group.
    send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in
    <mailto:accessindia%2bunsubscr...@accessindia.org.in>.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADsKw8r%3Ddx83KHw3HRoA1F12iX%2BPr81Xj_rPJ%2B4mjW61s%2BF1ew%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAL7vCQ0EoVXD7AqgD9fqjB0wnXFL78Lk0bifodNHZKR%3DmzzfpQ%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAL7vCQ0EoVXD7AqgD9fqjB0wnXFL78Lk0bifodNHZKR%3DmzzfpQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/018601d95b98%249cfd1a90%24d6f74fb0%24%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/018601d95b98%249cfd1a90%24d6f74fb0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.