hi friends i subscribe fully to the ideas expressed by surya, it is high time to exert pressure on political parties and go for lobbing so as to get political milage. it is one of the fora to voice our support to those political parties which address the problems of visually challenged and include promises in their manifasto. i request access indians to think and supplement with your suggestions

with regards g. srihari.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mahesh Narasimhan" <maheshde...@gmail.com> To: "Suryanarayana" <surya.ga...@gmail.com>; "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Can you think for a while please:

Dear Sir,

I appreciate the pains that you took to list the points. These are
valid points. Sir, I do not know that am I right or wrong but I
definitely feel there should be a large scale drive to improve the
future of VI's life. One point that I feel that from the grass root
level itself the VI's should be trained in English language. Because
what I have noticed is that many of our brothers and sisters are not
at ease with English.
I am extremely sorry if I am wrong.
--
With best regards,