Hai Folks:

I bought the Reliance mobile datacard basically to use it on the laptop
(which is yet to be shipped from Japan). I was told during the time of
purchase that the card can be used on a desktop as well. They gave me a
pen drive and said I just have to insert it on the USB port and type in
the number given to me to connect to the internet (that is, of course,
after installing the software). I installed the software and don't
exactly know where to type in the number to connect to the internet. The
box that appears reads as "profile name: combo box Reliance, one of
one". When I press the tab key it goes to the connect button. If anyone
is using Reliance datacard, pl help me use it. I have taken the plan in
which we can use 15hrs surfing in the day and 30 hrs in the night.
Thanks in advance.

Subramani