To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] staff room Happy Teachers Day

Hi,
Everything seems to be working towards a better tomorrow. Only one thing I
am not sure of Rakesh.
Should you have a seperate staff room for the visually challenged teachers? I would like to know what others think. My present thought is that maybe it
is convenient but is this not exclusion and segregation.
Kanchan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rakesh Kumar Gupta" <rkgd1...@gmail.com>