From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:00 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] finding hardware compatebility with windows 7 64 bit?

Hi All,
Finally my Jaws problem got solved. Thanks to Mahesh bhaiya for that.
Now, I have another question which needs to be solved before 29th of this
month.
If I have to know that weather my hardware is compateble with windows
7 64 bit or not, then how will I do that?
Specifically I wish to know that weather canon's lida 25 scanner is
compateble with 64 bit? And if yes, then drivers please?
I hope my model is right just to give an idea I am talking about the
scanner which costed 2800 or something nearer in 2008 I guess.
Experts, in need of your valuable guidance as I have no idea about this.
Thanks,
Amar Jain.