Sir,
In our country many people consider disability as like asirias crime.
There is a question of expectance, if the disability would menssion on
the card, our lots of application and other things will rejected
automatically. We live in the country where people have not much
respect for disable person.
My point is that the disability on the card will not give us a chanse
to prove ourself at many places. For example once I submitted my
documents for trading account, the company expected it willingly, but
when we had face to face meeting for formalities, he realized that I
am visually impaired person, and he suddenly rejected my application.
How ever I could convince him to give me his services. If I had
produced disability card at that time the result might have different.
That’s why I am against it.
Though vamshisir and other are more intelligent they can thing far
better than me. I am just writing my thoughts.
Thanks.