To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] disability and census

Hi,
A Fantastic logic.
I am convinced by the logic. But frankly speaking by so called logic
and lengthy mail it is possible to prove our immature points, and we
can easily prove other people wrong the points of vamshisir expectable
at some extent.
One more thing, there are many visually impaired persons including me
whose eyes are as normal as any sighted person, so the logic of
photograph is simply baseless.
You intelligent people may be right on your stand, but over
enthusiasm will definitely damage us... logic is other thing than
harsh reality. Just keeping highlighted board of disability will not
going to help us in any way.
Really sorry if somebody is hurt.
Thanks.