Yes, but details including some personal details are being taken along with
household survey for NPR.
Census per se will be held in feb. 2010.
However, disability is not included in present exercise, thus it is not
included in NPR.
I don't know whether our NGOs have finalized disability question yet, and if
yes, what exactly it is.
I am also afraid whether now it will be properly included in the census form.
And, cynically enough, I am also afraid that enumerators would not be able to
properly document its answers.....

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)