To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Vocie to problem of the writer bank and other exams

Dear Kanchanji,

You deserve to be thanked by all of us for your lead to address the problem
of our friends which they are facing in seeking suitable writers for their
banking and other competitive exams.  May I know where and what kind of
legal proceeding you have initiated? And that if any type of cooperation is
needed from the people who are  interested in this matter.

So for the nature of the problem is concerned, the main problem which has
been brought to my notice by the people in Karnataka or as many friends have expressed on list is that they have to face difficulty in getting a suitable
writer with aggregate marks  less than 60% in his/her last exam.

With kind regards,

Gautam Agarwal
President,
NFB, Karnataka