Friends,
Because of people like kanchanmadam rajeshsir and vamshisir we can
have some hope.
Actually they all are settled in their respective fields. They no need
to worry about banking, scribe and other rules. Still they are
constantly trying to fight for us.
So I would like to request the entire member to support this movement.
Because this problem is of our community. So please spare some time
for this noble cause.
Thanks.

On 7/22/10, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks I will need the actual rules.
> The summary will save me time but I need the actual stuff for contesting.
> Thanks
> Please mail them whenever you can.
> Kanchan

>>> Or
>>> 2.  40% in graduation
>>>
>>> Now if a person has scored 50 % in +2 and 50% in graduation, he is
>>> eligible
>>> on the basis of graduation and not on the basis of +2.  In that case,
>>> will
>>> the minimum eligibility become graduation or will it remain +2?
>>>
>>> 2.  Some banks insist on scribe from a different academic stream.
>>>
>>> Most of the VH people are from Arts stream, and different academic stream
>>> becomes either science or commerce, where the scoring will be generally
>>> high.  So, it becomes more difficult to find a person with less than 60%
>>> marks in sciences than one with less than 60% marks in arts.
>>>
>>> Besides, there is no rationale in insisting on a different academic
>>> stream
>>> for a banking exam.
>>>
>>> If you are fighting in lines of dispensing with the "less than 60%
>>> marks",
>>> then it will be very useful.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Vamshi G