Hello dear ma'am,

Following quote is an additional condition by Union Bank for their
continuing Customer Executive add. Also Alahabad bank has asked for
the ya "the same" eligibility. It means all the banks derive their
guidelines from a sole body. We need to make that body adhere to the
Disability Commissioner guidelines on scribe 2003.
I had gone to submit the guidelines by disability commissioner and Mr.
Sameer Latey's case to RBI on 29th September, but was not even
entertained and was told to wait till they come up with their
guidelines. I am concerned as there's only 24 days left for my bank
exam. Pl. guide

Conditions by Union Bank and Allahabad Bank -

“If the eligibility criteria for the job stipulated is Graduation, the scribe's
qualification should not be more than HSC/With/PUC and should possess
marks less than the candidate and not more than 60% in his own
academic stream.”

Regards

On 7/19/10, gautam <gtm.agra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Moderator and all learned advocates of rights of pwd on the list,  as
> many members on the list and off the list have expressed the  problem which
> they have experienced in connection with eligibility conditions of the
> writer in banking exams,  I would like to know  if there is any centralised
> authority to approach for getting certain relaxation in existing eligibility
> conditions of the writer in bank exams particularly the condition that the
> writer should have less than 60% marks in his/her last exam.
>

> Gautam Agarwal

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

"Innocence of Child is God Talking"