Dear Friend,

The iPod is not the only solution for an accessible MP3 player.  One
can purchase a talking MP3 player which is more accessible than the
iPod for less money, and one doesn't have to struggle to learn how to
use iTunes, which one needs in order to use an iPod.

To find out about these affordable and fully accessible talking MP3
players, just visit:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

You can listen to a demo of a fully accessible talking MP3 player by
downloading this demonstration:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/uploads/2/0/4/6/2046538/talking_rockboxed_sansa_e200_series_player_demo.mp3

Best wishes,

Laz

Sushant Bendre <sushpat...@gmail.com> wrote:

dear AI members
      i wanted to buy a apple i pod and wanted to know if it is
accessible with any screen reader and how much would it cost and if it
is not accessible that is there any other ipod which visually impaired
people can use without sighted help

and also tell me  if their are not or which i pod shouk=ld i take and
of wich company

--
shushant bendre physio  therepist from pune camp mobil :9373798593  e
mail id same above or shan .dpt @hotmail.com also skype id

To hear what our talking MP3 players sound like, download our demo here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/uploads/2/0/4/6/2046538/talking_rockboxed_sansa_e200_series_player_demo.mp3

Visit our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Contact information: