Just to add, the Ipod touch 32 and 64 GB come with in-build voiceover.
Besides, they have e-mail configurational tools and several other
features and all of them may not be useful to us. Ipod touch also can
play audible books as well. However I didn't like it's sound quality
and it's internal speaker is terible. but very good with headphones or
speakers.

Vetri.