A very warm hi to Laz, Vetri and all friends, thank you very much for your
elaborate replies. I have one more curiosity. What do we mean by iTunes? is it
a multi media software? if yes, how is it different from other multi media
players--I mean what are the special features it offers to its users. And if it
is an other file type, then how is it different from other multi media files?
Kindly oblige with an early elaborate  reply.
Best regards.
                       Yogesh Sharma.