And, a very warm hello to you.

iTunes is a music management software program created by Apple, which
is required for doing anything on an iPod.

It is used to synch your music files to your player and for just about
anything you might want to do with your player.  One cannot just copy
and paste files onto an iPod, one has to go through iTunes, as the
iPods do not show up as removable drives on your computer.

If one has an iPod, one can use iTunes to purchase media such as
music, audiobooks, etc.  If one has an iPod Touch, iPad, or an iPhone,
one can use the iTunes store to also purchase applications for use on
ones device.

I have heard of these devices being referred to as purchase delivery
devices, as one is supposed to solely use iTunes for purchasing ones
content, which makes Apple billions of dollars a year.  In my opinion,
these devices are way overpriced, and Apple should just give these
devices away.  They would make more money in the end through iTunes.

There is a percentage of blind/vision-impaired people who find iTunes
inaccessible and so pay $75 for specialized scripts for JAWS so that
they can then use iTunes and their iPods.  There are others who do not
find a need to use these expensive scripts, as they find iTunes
accessible enough to use.  It depends on the user.

If one can get past any of its accessibility faults, iTunes is usable.

Regards,

Laz
"Dr. Yogesh Sharma" <yogesh.sharma...@gmail.com> wrote:

A very warm hi to Laz, Vetri and all friends, thank you very much for
your elaborate replies. I have one more curiosity. What do we mean by
iTunes? is it a multi media software? if yes, how is it different from
other multi media players--I mean what are the special features it
offers to its users. And if it is an other file type, then how is it
different from other multi media files? Kindly oblige with an early
elaborate  reply.
Best regards.
                      Yogesh Sharma.

--
Accessible talking MP3 players! Great features including:  FM radio,
voice recording, expandable memory, great bookmarking capabilities,

To hear a short demonstration, download our demo here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/uploads/2/0/4/6/2046538/talking_rockboxed_sansa_e200_series_player_demo.mp3

Visit our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Contact information: