Thank you all for the contirbutions. I have tried to include every issue
pointed out to me.
The 5 year Plans mainly deal with Policy and how and how much to spend on the
objectives.
Lots of great things are suggested lots of little things get left out while the
draft moves up from level to level. Little is left in the final Plan and very
little gets implemented.But we try........

Any last minute suggestions or brilliant ideas.
I will be writing to personally to those of you who have contributed. Thanks
once again. My colleague Meenakshi will be putting it all into one jumbo wish
list.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,