Hi Kanchan,

My suggestion is, we should ask for few more oppurtunities for
disabled wemen, like work at Railways reservation counters, school
teachers and govt college lecturers.
In total what I mean to say is that many of the disabled wemen don't
go out for Govt jobs as threat for transfer and to travel is more. I
suggest to reserve few posts for us which needs less travel...

Regards,
Swarna

E-mail: swarnalakshm...@gmail.com
Skype: swarnalakshmi99