Hai friend,
I am a blind and I will be a father in just one month time. I haven't
tested whether my child is visually impaired or not. I don't know
whether my child is a boy or girl. It is god's gift and I am ready to
accept the gift gratefully. From the very moment of conception itself
the child is a human being and the decision to discontinue the
pregnancy is equal to killing a human being. If our parants had
thought to discontinue the pregnancy because of impairment to the
featus how many of us would be heare in this beautiful earth. I have
seen many parants who gave birth to their children even after doctors
strong instruction to discontinue the pragnancy because of severe and
profound impairment to their foetus.
Please do have faith in God allmighty. Please don't discuss about such
ways of homicide.
with regards
Jaison Bellarmine.