From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Adhimoolam
Vetrivel Murugan
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 7:10 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] important and urgent! please don't ignore it

I think the fear is worth investicating and the desition to terminate
the birth based on disability should be left to the parents. Which is
not to say that blind parents cannot raise blind children, but no
group should be dictating their decision making. Rather they should be
helped in making an informed choice.

Vetri.