Dear Raj

I Think the chances of  the blind parents having  blind child is very
less there are ceratin genetic tests which are to be performed and any
good gyncologists shall  advise you . it is being done in Ganga Ram
Hospital if in delhi ------- But very safe test
 here is  Real story of blind couple

 a blind couple that taught her the real meaning of love. There are
times in life when Darwin’s principle of ‘survival of the fittest’
becomes the hardcore truth of life. When the desire to live gets
weakened and the enormous beauty of the world fails to attract you. A
physical disability, for example, has that kind of effect, when one
gets overwhelmed by complications. It is during such times that the
strength of the individual is severely tested. A few days back, I
accompanied my maternal grandmother to a hospital for her cataract
surgery.

Hospitals do have their unique atmosphere. The first thing that will
get you annoyed is the unmistakable smell of medicines, but that is
certainly not the last thing that wreaks havoc with your otherwise
peaceful existence. In the midst of screeching stretchers and
critically-ill patients, I noticed an overwhelming reaction of two
individuals. This couple was blessed with a baby boy. I think it was
the most precious moment for them. Even I started feeling the same
ecstasy, forgetting momentarily what I was here for.

All of a sudden, something stirred my conscience and before I could
understand anything, the new-born angel’s mother called me, and asked
me, “Does the child resemble his father or does he bear my features?”
It was a typical question, every mother asks, but what was so unique
in her question that made me numb for a while was when I discovered
that both the newborn’s parents were blind. I simply smiled and
whispered that they were bestowed with a priceless gift of their life.
The mother started relishing each moment.

I wondered why each one of us becomes so worried in dealing with the
most trivial issues of our life. Look around, and you will find
millions of heroes struggling each day and emerging as winners with
flying colours. This couple was an epitome of courage. Both were
blind, and after eight years of their marriage this miracle had
happened to them. This memorable experience has taught me so much. The
blind couple’s divine love has changed my preconceived notions about
love, and everything else we take for granted in our otherwise happy
live

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 1:14 PM, RAJ VASWANI <mr.rajvasw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear group members and Dear moderator,
>
>  kindly apologize me if this is an off-topic mail but I didn't find any other
> suitable platform other then this.
>
>  One of my friend had got married 2 years back and now he has got a good news
> for the first time that he is going to become father soon.
> The problem is: that they both are blind from the birth and they don't want
> to born a baby with the same VI disability.
> Kindly do try to inform me that is there any test available through which
> they can come to know at the very early stage of the pregnancy  about this
> problem?
> So that they can make the final dissection for continuing or not continuing
> this pregnancy.
> Kindly share your valuable suggestions/experiences.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Raj Vaswani

Anjina