Hello,
Kindly ask your friend to consult a Gynecologist. There are few tests available in Fortis. But I am not very sure whether it will concern your friend or not.
All the best.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] important and urgent! please don't ignore it

What is the reason for their blindness?  Is the eye disease genetic?

On 8/31/11, RAJ VASWANI <mr.rajvasw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear group members and Dear moderator,

 kindly apologize me if this is an off-topic mail but I didn't find any
other suitable platform other then this.

 One of my friend had got married 2 years back and now he has got a good
news for the first time that he is going to become father soon.
The problem is: that they both are blind from the birth and they don't want
to born a baby with the same VI disability.
Kindly do try to inform me that is there any test available through which
they can come to know at the very early stage of the pregnancy about this
problem?
So that they can make the final dissection for continuing or not continuing
this pregnancy.
Kindly share your valuable suggestions/experiences.

Thanks in advance,

Raj Vaswani

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861