In some dreams I see all the colours and faces while in some not. My
laptop, I learnt a few days ago, is black. But I had thought that it
is my favourite white, and I continue to see it white! I wear a jacket
which is gray and black, but I used to think that it is my favourite
blue and still I see it blue! I lost vision gradually but pretty
curiously I suddenly realised that I have actually lost a considerable
amount of it because I was habitual of seeing things. This time also
my eyes are full of colours and brightness. Thank you, God!

Develop your personality and English at
http://PersonalityAndEnglish.blogspot.com/