Hello all,
Thanks a lot to make this thread very interesting. Well, Vamsi sir,
what are you thinking this? I was thinking to research on this
subject, Then just hide my desire inside, but not control and thought
to discuss on Access India. I read entire thread till its end.
Now sharing my today’s breaking morning dream. In dream, I was talking
on skype with my friend and discussed about something general news. It
was my own room. Suddenly somebody knocked the door. I could not
recognize who there was, even not visualize his or her face. Then my
papa came with one man and informed me, Bijal, Deepak uncle and aunty
are here. Then I came to know, oh, there was a lady, means aunty.
Uncle asked me, Bijal, how are you? Then I don’t remember and dreamwas
over.
Now points are to be notable:
In dream,
.I could see  my personal room completely.
.I could not  visualize the person’s face because he or she did not
speak anything while knocking the door.
.I could visualize my father’s face and voice because I’ve seen his
face in past.
.I could heard Deepak uncle’s voice because I talked with him on phone
in waking life.  But I could not see his perfect face  and  had to
imagine his face after listening his voice. It might be happened
because I talk him after losing my sight and never meet him till
today.
That's all.
Bijal.