hello,
as mentioned in the mail reply, "I couldn't stop laughing upon people
digressing from your query." what is the relevance of this sentence?
here we are to help each other and suggest the way out for any
problem.

once the intention of mail is cleared, then only the better solution
may come out.

so i think writting such kind of statement on the list also violates
the  list guidelines.
mukesh.