From: "bhawani shankar verma" <bsvermad...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] levy or processing fee is being charged by payment gateway

3d secure password is a password which you have to creat while registering
your card with visa and your bank. OTP password, you have to send sms for
OTP password and you will get 3 or 4 digit numeric code. which is valid only
for 30 minutes. cvc, is a 3 digit card verification code, is required if
your card has 16 digit. in my case. my 16 digit card number, then a 3 digit
cvc code, 16+3 19 digits. my 3d secure password is which i registered with
visa. while making payment as i fill the details of my credit card, the
payment gateway takes me to pnb.electracard.com where i have to submit my 3d
secure password. i did not registered myself for IVRS, in that case i can
not be provided OTP password for IVRS transactions.