From: "Sneha Karthiga" <snehakarth...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:55 PM
Subject: [AI] Query regarding JAWS

: Greetings to all
:
: I'm using JAWS Version 11. Of late I have had a difficulty in reading
: my books, which breaks my flow of thought and continuous reading.
: The problem is, when I read the text in English, the language suddenly
: gets converted into French (as I understood when I used the spell
: check feature). Though it gets corrected itself after two or three
: lines, I don't know what causes this problem. More over, I'm unable to
: read those particular lines in English, unless I select the specific
: text and read. However, when the text is unselected, JAWS begins to
: read it in French again. Since I have to use those books for my
: studies, it is essential for me to get a remedy for this. In the
: recent past, I have been having more of such language convertion
: problems.
: May I know what can be done?
: I thank you in anticipation!
:
: With regards,
: Sneha.
:
: --
: Plan your work and work your plan
:
: Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
mobile devices on:
:
:
:
: Search for old postings at:
: http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
:
: To unsubscribe send a message to
: accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
: with the subject unsubscribe.
:
: To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
please visit the list home page at
: http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
:

mobile devices on: