From: "Sneha Karthiga" <snehakarth...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Query regarding JAWS

Hi, I understood which option to change, but where to find it? I
tried, but I could not find it, may be since I'm not much used to with
these options. Please help me!

With regards,
Sneha.

On 21/11/2012, Aftab Ahmad <joy.rav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> friend i'm aftab from pakistan i'm using jaws 13 with windo 7 64 bit
> i'm also facing same problem during the reading some doc files in
> office 2007 i want to know that can i solve my problem by same way?
>
> On 11/21/12, Ram Agarwal <ramagar...@airtelmail.in> wrote:
>> Hello Sneha,
>> Go to Jaws Verbosity setting and change the Language detection as Off.
>> Awaiting to hear from you.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Warm regards,
>> Ram Agarwal
>> Karishma Enterprises
>> 132, Maker Tower B,
>> Cuffe Parade,
>> Mumbai 400005
>> Phone: +9122 22181853
>> Fax: +912222153291
>> Mobile: 09867310297, 09321539290
>> E-mail: k...@vsnl.com
>> Website: www.karishmaenterprises.com

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group. ---

mobile devices on: