friend i'm aftab from pakistan i'm using jaws 13 with windo 7 64 bit
i'm also facing same problem during the reading some doc files in
office 2007 i want to know that can i solve my problem by same way?

On 11/21/12, Ram Agarwal <ramagar...@airtelmail.in> wrote:
> Hello Sneha,
> Go to Jaws Verbosity setting and change the Language detection as Off.
> Awaiting to hear from you.
> Thanks.
>
> Warm regards,
> Ram Agarwal
> Karishma Enterprises
> 132, Maker Tower B,
> Cuffe Parade,
> Mumbai 400005
> Phone: +9122 22181853
> Fax: +912222153291
> Mobile: 09867310297, 09321539290
> E-mail: k...@vsnl.com
> Website: www.karishmaenterprises.com

aftab ahmad, emails: joy.rav...@gmail.com, aftabroc...@gmail.com, msn
aftabroc...@hotmail.com, yahoo aftabroc...@yahoo.com, twitter
joy.rav...@gmail.com, facebook joy.rav...@gmail.com, skypes
aftab.ahmad.butt, aftabrocket, mobile: +92344-4374194, +92333-4293559

mobile devices on: